Are you an educator, administrator, or part of a school community who wants to implement fair trade and social justice in to their school? Work with me to help achieve your goals. Whether it be sourcing fair trade products for your staff room, or learning how to deliver fair trade lessons to kids, I can help you implement lasting change in your school.
What Can You Expect?
- Personalized programming and planning for your school.
- You'll have around the clock service through email, with priority response time. I am flexible to meet in person, on Skype/phone, or through email.
- I have worked at all levels of the school system, from classrooms to board meetings, and understand what each level of management requires.
Due to each school environment being unique, so is each consulting service. To discuss how we can work together, we'll have an initial free meeting to set goals, identify areas of change, and create a comprehensive plan. After the initial meeting, we'll determine what services you need from me, which could include;
- one-on-one meetings
- presentations to a school board, parent-council, or an administrative team.
- workshops for teachers on how to integrate fair trade into their classrooms.
- workshops and lessons for students.
- sourcing and ordering fair trade products for your school (ie: sports equipment, clothing, etc.)
* Pricing starts at 100$, and is determined on services required.
* Featured by the Canadian Fair Trade Network for work at St. Kateri School.
Do you want to make ethical changes in your life, but don't know where to start? I'm here to help!
With over 6 years of experience of fair trade, social justice, and sustainable activism, I want to help you by making ethical easier.
What can you expect?
- Access to my personal archives of ethical brands, from beauty to clothing to home decor. Many of these brands will never be featured on my blog, so you'll have exclusive access!
- One-on-one personalized help. No more wading through blog posts and hundreds of websites. You tell me what you want to know, or what products you are looking for, and I'll do all the work for you.
- A no-judgement atmosphere. No question is wrong over here at Maine Ethics.
Find A Product: Have you been searching for an ethically made product for ages, with no luck? This option is great for you. I will hunt down whatever product you're looking for, and provide you with all the information. 100% customized for you, and delivered in a beautiful document, highlighting key company ethics, and your personal requests! This saves you precious time, while still getting the job done. Only 5$ per product search (the same cost as a latte!), or 9$ per hour for multiple inquiries (perfect for if you want me to search for a bunch of products!)
- More Coming Soon...
What Can You Expect?
Identifying what areas your business would like to change and/or improve, and implementing a sustainability and ethics development plan. We will work as a team to go over budget, and desired outcomes. You will have one-on-one support from me, and access to over six years of knowledge and connections.
- Help in getting certified as a B-Corp or as a Fair Trade Workplace.
- Supply chain analysis, and identification for more ethical options.
- Sustainable office solutions. This is perfect if you're looking to make your office more eco-friendly, but don't know where to start.
- Workplace workshops for staff to learn about sustainability and ethics issues.